Obert Life is Good

After two heart attacks and a ruptured appendix in less than three years, Mary & I have adopted a new philosophy about life, and that Life is Good. We try to take nothing too seriously, and have as much fun as possible. Work will always be there tomorrow. Sorry Liz- Don't hold your breath for your inheritance!

Monday, January 22, 2007

We're Still Here!

We haven't fallen off the face of the earth. We just haven't been anywhere lately to report on.


In late February, we're heading for Adventura Spa / Resort in Riviera Maya (Mayan Riviera) near Cancun, Mexico. We're going with some great friends and are looking forward to the week away.

I am constructing the site for this year's Homearama, one of the largest new home shows in the Midwest. The cheapest home at this point is about $1.6 Millon and climbing. The most expensive is about $2.6. Needless to say, there is a lot at stake as most of these homes are Market homes, so everything needs to be perfect. Between now and June 8th, the date of the preview party, I will have my hands full getting everthing ready.



After Homearama, We're planning on heading back to Kiawah, SC with Liz and Kyle. Mary & I hope to be able to take a couple of extra days and stop at Pinehurst, NC for a little golf on the way down.

I am also geting involved in a project in Suzhou, China. Mike & I are trying to figure out if this is the same city he was working in a couple of years ago. We're just getting into this, but there is a chance that I will be going over there for a week. Our business partner from Hong Kong has purchased this site and wants to develop an American Styled community. More on this later.


Not much to post as to pictures. so Mary wanted me to send this picture of her buddy, Bogey. This cat is a PITA, as he acts more like a dog than a cat and demands constant attention.

Talk to you all later!

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I am so jealous of your Cancun trip - what fun. I'd love to go. I also love Liz's hair. Nice picture. Your home show sounds like a big project, good luck!

1:03 AM  
Blogger Chet and Gini said...

Wow, sounds like you guys will be busy both with work and fun! Love the cat - is that a new one?

11:11 AM  
Blogger Mike and Annette said...

Thanks for the new pictures. I love the cat. And the kids look great. Good luck on the China project. I hope you do get to go there. It is a fascinating place.
Try not to work to hard on all these big projects. You are more important than any work project. We will be thinking of you. I am pea green about your trip to Riveria Mayan.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home