Obert Life is Good

After two heart attacks and a ruptured appendix in less than three years, Mary & I have adopted a new philosophy about life, and that Life is Good. We try to take nothing too seriously, and have as much fun as possible. Work will always be there tomorrow. Sorry Liz- Don't hold your breath for your inheritance!

Monday, September 18, 2006

What did they do with the money????


I'm sure a lot of money was spent on voice lessons. Where did it all go?

I'm not real sure of what to call this crew of vocalists, but they were sure having fun.

At this point we have no idea of
when a Command Performance will be held, but hopefully it will be sooner than it took to get the whole crew together after Mikey's and Angie's wedding.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike and Annette said...

Well girls? I think we look MAR-VEL-OUS!!! Everyone ready for a second preformance!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Chet and Gini said...

I'm in. Maybe we can get more "Obert Women" to join! I was hoping someone got a photo of this.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

These are so cute. Aunt Mary is really getting into in the 2nd one. She told me it was hard getting up there and trying to read the words - she should try opening her eyes.
I'm so sorry I missed all of this.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home